No. We believe safety should come first when your kids are using our products. That is why we do not have any banner advertising or in-app purchases for kids in our products.
Digital toys challenge and stimulate kids development and creativity.
Physical Toys do not have rules, they can be played with in any way you want and it is only your imagination that sets the boundaries.
Toys are open ended and can be played with in many different ways. Digital toys are the same, but better in our opinion because you can fit a lot of them on your device and take them everywhere with you.
Games have rules, a “right” or “wrong” way of playing.
This often put the emphasis on winning and losing. This is not always a bad thing to teach a child, but we believe it should not be the only aspect of a fun digital experience, especially for young children.
Sometimes apps crash, get stuck or misbehave. It usually helps to restart your device or shut down other apps that are running in the background.
If you are still having problems, try reinstalling the app. But, don’t worry as you won’t have to pay for it again.
Apple’s devices have to be rebooted/restarted every now and then to clear memory.
Try rebooting your device:
1. Press and hold the sleep/wake button.
2. Slide the red slider to turn off the iPhone, and then wait a few seconds.
3. Press and hold the sleep/wake button again until the Apple logo appears on the screen.
Shutting down other apps
Running too many apps at the same time can cause memory problems.
Try shutting down a few apps:
– Press the home button twice. At the bottom of the screen you’ll see the apps that are running. Swipe to move through them – there might quite a few.
– Touch and hold one of the app icons until they all start wiggling. A small red circle will appear at the top left of each icon – tap it to remove each app.
– When you’re done, press the home button twice to return to your home screen.
– To uninstall: Touch and hold any app icon on the Home screen until the icons start to wiggle. Tap the “x” in the corner of the app you want to remove. You may be prompted to rate the app. Tap Delete to remove the app and all of its data from your device. Click the Home button to cancel or stop deleting apps.
– To reinstall: Open the App Store on your device, making sure you’re using the same account you used to purchase the app. Tap Purchased (on an iPhone, this is found under Updates), locate your app, then tap the redownload button. If prompted, enter your iTunes Store account information.
– After the app is installed, check to see if your issue is resolved.
Our apps are not supported on some older devices like the iPad 1 or iPhone 3GS.
The reason for this is that our apps require the latest technology to deliver the user experience we want to create.
There is a list of all supported devices in the App Store.
If you can’t find your device in the list, it’s unfortunately not supported.
The apps are full of music and sound, so please check to make sure the sound is not just switched off.
If you are still having sound problems, please try the following:
- On iOS: Find the sound switch on the side to make sure there is no orange stripe/dot showing.
- Try a ‘soft reset’, just in case the device’s memory is taken up by a lot of apps:
- From the home screen, press and hold the Power and Home keys at the same time.
- Release the Power key and the Home key when the Apple logo appears.
- Wait for your device to restart.
- Test your device to see if the issue is resolved.
- Try the apps with headphones plugged in and let us know if you can hear any sound?
If you are still having issues, please get in touch and we will help you fix it.
No problem, just download it again.
You can reinstall an app that has been erased in 3 easy steps:
1. Open the App Store on your device. Make sure you are signed in with the same account used for the original purchase.
2. Search for the App in the app store, or locate the app in your Purchased list.
3. Tap the download button.
As long as you reinstall from the same account that you used to purchase the app, you won’t be charged.
The Dipsy apps allow you to save a picture of your creations. To change this, open your device’s “Settings” panel and then locate the “Dipsy” app icon. There, you’ll find the option “Photos”, just toggle the button “ON” (green) or “OFF”.
(Please note that without this access, the saving feature will not work.)
If you have a newish device, you should be able to download and own the Teletubbies Apps just fine. Please make sure you have updated the operating system on your device first, as the Apps need iOS (Apple) 8.1 or above to install properly.